Red River College
Red River College is the largest institute in Manitoba that deals with applied learning and research. The College offers you more than 200 programs that include degree, diploma, and certifications. There are over 30,000 students who become a part of Red River College each year. With a stunning 96% graduate satisfaction rate and an astonishing 94% graduate employment rate, the college certainly provides practical education to its graduates.
Programs offered at Red River College:
The college also offers apprenticeship and assessment services. You will be greeted via welcome events that are great for an introduction to your surroundings. Moreover, you get a chance to equip yourself with further knowledge by attending the youth camps and workshops that are provided regularly to the students at Red River College.
- Communication for business and entrepreneurship
- Applied accounting
- Legal assistant
- Business information technology
- 3D computer graphics
- Professional photography
- Architectural technology
- Industrial networking technology
- Occupational health and safety
- Culinary skills international
Robertson College is among the Canadian institutes that possess a global footprint. It serves 12 locations across the world. In Canada, you will find its campuses in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, and Brandon. The students are offered an array of courses. You can acquire skills regarding the continuing education, health, technology, and business sectors. Mainly, you’ll be able to acquire a diploma and certifications for the relevant courses.
Programs offered at Robertson College:
Robertson College aims at training students for their careers. Its goal is to provide individuals skills and knowledge which can help them in starting and advancing their careers. For many people, it possesses a life-changing impact as they are able to acquire new skills and advance or change their careers.
- Accounting and payroll administrator
- Business administration – event planning and hospitality
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Project management (online certificate)
- Veterinary office and technical assistant
- Medical clinic and unit clerk administration
- Business administration – executive accountant
- Help desk support technician
- Administrative office assistant
- Massage therapy challenge PLAR
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology (MITT) is a college located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. MITT provides certificate, post-graduate, and diploma-level technical training for career-oriented post-secondary and secondary students in four clusters of specialization: information and business technology, health care, human services, and skilled trades. MITT is a hybrid institution that offers technical training for post-secondary students. It also trains high school students through partnerships and an on-campus technical and trades school.
Assiniboine Community College
Assiniboine Community College is among the institutes that are acknowledged by the Manitoba Council on Post-Secondary Education. The college runs under the command of the Manitoba authorities and has numerous campuses offering education across the country. Dealing primarily with Business, AG & environment, Hospitality and Food, Trades, Technology, Human Services, and Health, you have numerous courses on offer at the ACC.
Programs offered at Assiniboine Community College:
With Assiniboine Community College, you get an institute that was created by the government and is working hard to provide quality education. Not only you get hands-on training but most important of all you can acquire the diplomas and certifications that are recognized by almost all the companies and businesses working around.
- Civil technology (municipal Engineer)
- Human resource management (advanced diploma)
- MSHS – integrated, comprehensive health care aide
- Indigenous financial management (advanced diploma)
- Early childhood program management (advanced diploma)
- Sustainable food systems (advanced diploma)
- Comprehensive health care aide challenge
- Heavy-duty equipment technician apprenticeship
- Agricultural equipment technician apprenticeship
- Geographic information systems – GIS (advanced diploma)