Temporary Foreign Worker:

As the Canadian economy is growing, it has a shortage of skilled people in different fields. These shortages are mostly met by temporary foreign workers. Temporary foreign workers enjoy competitive wages, international experience and also the option to become permanent resident of Canada under the new Canadian experience class. Thousands of foreign workers enter Canada annually to work temporarily with Canadian employers in areas of skills shortages. These workers must generally have a valid work permit to work in Canada

Work permits are generally sponsored by an employer, and are issued after the employee has received and accepted a job offer in Canada.

Work on Campus:

You may work on campus at the institution where you study without a work permit if

You are a full-time student enrolled at

  • A public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university
  • A private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or
  • A Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees and you have a valid study permit

Do you know under Student Direct Stream student visa of Canada has a very high probability of success in getting visa?

Work off Campus:

The Off-Campus Work Permit authorizes certain foreign students to work off campus up to 20 hours per week during regular academic session and full time scheduled breaks while studying if

You must be a full-time student enrolled at

  • A participating publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or
  • In an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution. Not all programs offered by private post-secondary educational institutions qualify.

Post-Graduate Work Permit:

The Post-Graduate Work Permit Program allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. A work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program cannot be valid for longer than the student’s study program.

We’re Available 24/7 For Our Clients

Through Professionalism, Integrity & Honesty